sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2015

Miley Cyrus made headlines earlier this week when she shared that she's had relationships that "weren't straight." In the process of expanding on that thought to Time, Cyrus -- who was most recently linked to Patrick Schwarzenegger -- discussed that she's finally okay with being single, something she wasn't necessarily in the past. "It has a lot to do with being a feminist, but I'm finally O.K. with being alone," she explained to the magazine. "I think that's something we have to talk about more: that you can be alone." "There are times in my life where I've had boyfriends or girlfriends," she continued. "And there are times where I just love being with myself and don't want to give part of myself away to someone else … I think that's a new freedom for women, especially. I don't know that my mother would have been able to be 22 and secure in being alone. But my future doesn't rely on having a partner."

Miley Cyrus Fez manchetes não Início Desta semana, QUANDO ELA compartilhou Que ELA TEVE Relações that "não estavam em Linha Reta".




No processo de Expansão em that O Pensamento EM tempos, Cyrus - Que estava Mais recentemente Ligado a Patrick Schwarzenegger - discutido Que Ela É Finalmente Aprovado com Ser Único, algo that ELA NÃO era necessariamente nenhuma Passado. "He TEM Muito um ver com Sor Uma feminista, mas eu Estou OK com Finalmente Estar Sozinho", explicou à revista ELA. "Eu Acho Que ISSO e algo that TEMOS de FALAR Sobre Mais :. Que rápido você PODE Estar Sozinho" 

"Há momentos em minha vida em Que Eu namorados tivos UO namoradas", continuou ELA. "E há momentos em that Simplesmente Gostam de Estar Comigo MESMO e NÃO Querem dar Parte de mim MESMO A Outra pessoa ... Eu Acho Que É Uma nova Liberdade parágrafo como Mulheres, especialmente. Eu Não Sei Que Minha Mãe térios Sido Para Ser Capaz 22 e seguro em Estar Sozinho. Mas meu futuro NÃO Depende de ter hum Parceiro ".

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário